ninja world clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the period before the nations even know of peace. Who will be a legend?Who will be on top?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Akira

Ryo : 79530

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Taking a stand Empty
PostSubject: Taking a stand   Taking a stand EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:04 am

[enter]

Soren upon arriving to the village, was arrested by the village's police on grounds that outsider's were forbidden. He was then carried to the Diamyo to be judges according to him. When the diamyo found out that he was the Raikage, he smiled. "I'm gonna get a pretty high ransom pay-off for you kid," said the man as he looked on, then turned to the woman on the team. "Take her to my room, she looks delicious." He licked his lips as she passed him, and went into the room, then the rest of them were taken to the dungeon. Just before she went into the room, she closed her eyes, and reopened them, revealing the rinnegan, then closed them again. Hours went by as she sat on the floor with her eyes closed, not a sound to be heard, then the Diamyo entered the room. She could smell his foul odour as he approached the door. He came before her, licking her face, while she sat still with her eyes closed. "You had such beautiful eyes when i saw you earlier today," said the man as he began to undress her, "Wont you show them to me again?" She smiled, then turned to him, "I don't think you want to see my eyes," said the girl as she slowly moved her clothes to its original position. "I enjoy looking into the eyes of those I rape," said the man as he ripped her clothes. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and revealed the rinnegan. before he could do anything, he was caught in a genjutsu, and killed himself, at which time Soren took up the responsibility to take care of the island, knowing that he could easily return if it needed him. He stayed there for days, taking care of the village and making sure that the restrictions placed by the past diamyo were removed. He also placed a seal on the island, just in case it was needed, before he left. With a seal on his back and the backs of his members he was summoned back to Kumogakure.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

Taking a stand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ninja world clash :: Minor Nations :: Whirlpool Village-
Jump to: