ninja world clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the period before the nations even know of peace. Who will be a legend?Who will be on top?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conquest of the Rain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ryo : 64243

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Conquest of the Rain Empty
PostSubject: Conquest of the Rain   Conquest of the Rain EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:58 am

[Enter]

Ishidate having travelled found himself entering the Rain Village. If what he was told from his academy days, years ago this village was known for the legendary ninja, pain. Ishi's hair soon got damp as it was raining, being a common thing in the village. Tired of running around, the shinobi wanted a place to call his own and so he decided to make this his own. The village did not have much ninja or persons for that matter but it was industrialized filled with numerous metallic skyscrapers. Grinning to himself, the village alone gave him an advantage over ninjas who would dare oppose him.

Walking out openly in the village, it was not until persons saw a figure walking out on the village's lakes that ninjas landed infront of him. Still having the peice of metal ore in his hand, Ishidate used his kekke genkai to manipulate it splitting it into numerous projectiles which quickly located itself infront of the throats of all the ninjas around him. The ninjas were frightened for they saw the sand symol now crossed out on the enemy's clothing and began asking questions.Reluctant to answer them all, ishidate said only a few words.

"My name is Ishidate Jinton, I have abandoned my village and come here to call this place my own. If you do not wish me to be here then act, now."

After he said it, a few of the ninjas tried to react but the metal close to them easily impaled and killed them. With the making of one handseal, one of the metallic sky scrapers easily broke apart and its entire make-up being all metallic were now around the other ninjas and Ishidate. The people close-by saw how terryfying the missing nin was and wondered if he was some sort of god. It was really simple due to Ishi's magnetic release but since such as thing was known in the sand, they did not know any better. The surviving ninjas not knowing what to do decided to obey the opponenet making him somewhat of a leader.

Walking off deeper into the village, ishidate began rearranging some of the metallic skycrapers making a large compund with outposts and what not. He did not continue for he wanted to conserve his chakra incase anyone else interfered.

"Hmmm, I will need an ally."

As he said this the ninja disappeard as rumors of a new leader and his otherworldly power began to spread around the village.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down

Conquest of the Rain
Page 1 of 1