ninja world clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the period before the nations even know of peace. Who will be a legend?Who will be on top?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The search of Greatness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phenon
phenon

Ryo : 12000

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

The search of Greatness Empty
PostSubject: The search of Greatness   The search of Greatness EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:58 am

[Enter]

Upon arriving in the rain Franki went in search for a place to stay and info on the missing nin whom, he heard had conquered the rain and was anxious to meet. Seeing one intruder a group of rain ninjas came and surrounded Al. " What are you doing here?" "Are you a spy?' Al only starred at the pesky ninjas not saying anything. The ninjas then attempted to attack by throwing kunais and other projectiles, however they were easily avoided." Ninjas really haven't changed," sighed Al as the ninjas fell unconcious after he placed them in a genjutsu. At that moment Franki returned with info on the conquerer of the rain and where they would be staying.
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ryo : 64243

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Greatness   The search of Greatness EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:06 am

[Enter]

Ishidate was soon informed by a seperate group of rain ninjas what was happening. The intruders could not have noticed this seperate group for they were like ANBU and simply watch from afar. There being 5 of them, they had all mastered technique known in the rain village and they each were loyal to Ishi.

Walking from his newly mae compound, Ishidate saw the ninjas and his way over to them. He was still cautious for he did not know whether they were hunters going for his bounty or not but kept an open mind in anycase.

"Who might you be?"

Back to top Go down
phenon
phenon

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Greatness   The search of Greatness EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:17 am

Al looked over at the man who had approached, while Franki told him that they were missing ninjas who had come in search of any great and remarkable ninjas left in this ravished ninja world."You most be the conquerer we've heard so much about"? "You seem to be in the category we are searching for", said Franky. At that moment Al Peacefully asked the conquerer to tell his Anbus to stop starring at them.
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Greatness   The search of Greatness EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:32 am

Ishidate hearing of his words soon came to a stop right before them. With a simple movement of his finger, the ANBUs disappeared into thin air. Now with a smile on his face, Ishidate looked at the ninjas noticed how they dressed so peculiar.

" You guys dont seem to be from around here or anywhere for that matter. And yes, I have conquered this country and hopefully others will fall to their knees before me. But for that to happen I will need allies. You seem to have great power if you simply just walked in here with your friend."

Walking towards the other rain ninjas who were in the genjutsu, he simply placed his hand on each of them and broke them out easily. Sending them back to their duties, he faced the two other persons once more.

Back to top Go down
phenon
phenon

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Greatness   The search of Greatness EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:45 am

Al looked interestingly at the ninja when he said he would conquer the world." You remind of a ninja I knew the past, his name, you most know, Madara Uchiha". "Your goals are interesting, I will become your ally and watch and see if you will trully CONQUER THE WORLD or die trying like the previous who took up this act." Al smiled, look in the sky then back the ninja "this world really never did change". "If you need me I will be resting in one hotels around."
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Greatness   The search of Greatness EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:58 am

"Glad to hear it. And why stay at one of those backwater places, you can always stay with me at the compound recently made but it is your choice after all. "

As he said this, ishidate turned the other way and began walking once more. He didnt care if his new found ally stayed with him or not and merely led the way back to the large compound. Before reaching a far off distance he slanted his head a bit to talk once more.

"Get ready for we will leave sometime later and dont mind the rain. There is an ever brewing storm above this melancholy country."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
phenon
phenon

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The search of Greatness   The search of Greatness EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:10 am

"Thanks for the offer, but the master wishes not to be in debt to you", Franki explained. "We will be ready whenever you are". "The master has high hopes for you", said Franki, while they walked away.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search of Greatness   The search of Greatness Empty

Back to top Go down

The search of Greatness
Page 1 of 1