ninja world clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the period before the nations even know of peace. Who will be a legend?Who will be on top?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Place of Interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ryo : 64243

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:00 am

[Enter]

After travelling north from the rain village, the small group had finally reached their intended destination without much trouble. Before them was a vast land filled with forests and giant mushrooms and because of certain talk over the years Ishidate had decided to take over the lands. It would have been harder than taking over the rain for the Grass had some skilled ninjas and the surroundings gave them the advantage but luckily Ishidate was prepared. By holding the ram handseal, the golden dust armor around his body fell off imidiatley as well as the weapons in his ninja pouches which were also made of it. Iron sand gathered from metals within the earth gathering a large volume of it around them. Being on the border of the country, they were safely out of any ninja's range and so Ishidate decided to get ready before the battle began. He then turned to his allies and asked a question before slowly walking off with the large volumes of iron sand and gold dust following behind him.

"You guys ready?"

Back to top Go down
phenon
phenon

Ryo : 12000

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:08 am

Al slowly turned to Ishidate and said "We wouldn't be here if we weren't always ready". "Whenever your ready to attack just give the signal".
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:46 am

Smirking at Al's comment, Ishidate ran straight through the forests as the iron sand and gold dust began tearing down the forests and mushrooms easily seperating them at the lower part of the stem. They then began to clump into small spherical objects wheere they were released at high velocity in almost every direction. More and more trees began to eb destroyed while unfortunatley for some grass ninjas they came to see what was making the trouble soon felt dozens of iron spheres entering and passing trough them quickly. This no doubt resulting in death as more and more ninjas that recklessly stepped in soon met their greusome deaths.

More skilled ninjas learnt from their fallen comrades and quickly dodged the attack soon using earth techniques and fire techniques. Ishidate easily used his iron sand to block the fire styles and used the gold sand to levitate himself in the air dodging the earth styles. Looking to the rain ninja, he nodded to ishidate and performed the Grudge Rain technique.In seconds, large storm clouds began to cover overhead and immediatley burst releasing a large amount of rain. With this being specifically done over that part of Kusagakure, the special rain began to continously drain chakra thus affecting he ninjas already there. This technique would have required a few users but since the rain ninja was of much higher skill, he could have performed it without a doubt.

Ishidate soon disappeared underground being as a result of the Subterranean Voyage technique allowing him to move almost undetected. His next location was that of the Daimyo and other Head's office. While he left, other ninjas soon went to attack Al and Frankie throwing several kunais with explosive tags while the rain ninja went about distracting ninjas else where.
Back to top Go down
phenon
phenon

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 am

Al and Franki dodged the kunai's along with the explosion then Al used the Exploding water colliding waves technique completely flooding the area. Al gave Franki a sign then used the lightning beast running technique completely electricuting all the grass ninjas in the area.
"Hm, Franki it seems the conqueror has gone stealthy," said Al walking through the pile of dead bodies. "While the other rain ninjas keep the grass shinobi distracted, lets walk through their front door their is something I wish to see."
"Certainly master, I'm sure Ishidate will be done with his business in a couple minutes, so you can enjoy yourself while waiting."
Al and Franki began walking to the village in hopes of finding something better to do than fighting peasant ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 am

A hour or so away, Ishidate soon resurfaced once more finally reaching a location of his desires. Infront of him was a palace being the Daimyo's and around it were deozens upon dozens of grass ninjas all ready from the moment they heard an intruder was in the village. The village head was also around them all willing to protect the daimyo. The ninjas soon caught site of Ishidate and got ready to attack once more. From his position Ishidate could see the Daimyo all the way at the top of his palace surrounded by even more ninjas. Disgusted by the scene he mumbled to himself.

"Pitiful, you are throwing away your lives for someone like that who cannot even defend themself or anyone..."

The ninjas soon started the attack thinking they actually had a chance against the ninja but even if they did have skilled ninjas their levels were not on par with Ishi's. Slamming his hands together, the gold sand and iron sand covered Ishidate in the form of a sphere tightly keeping out their attacks and etc. With the required handseals, he activated the Iron Sand Gathering Assault tech which gathered a great volume of Iron Sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defences with one hit. The sphere soon split into several images from large prisms to cubes each shape easily made contact with the surrounding ninjas. With the large objects easily levitating in teh sky, they were released over the palace causing it to come crashing down with the daimyo and other ninjas inside. Smoke, dust and rubble flew in the air giving Ishi cover to jump back out quickly while the Grass shinobi stayed disorientated. With another few handseals the Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind jutsu followed. Soon sixteen large blue pillars rose from the ground around that specific area in the form of a oven like box trapping everyone inside except Ishi of course. Exhaling slowly, lightning began shooting out inside the box electrocuting and frying everyone inside down to a crisp. There screams were heard asit echoed through whatever forest was left but this only lasted a short while as their death was momentary.

After the act was over the pillars disappeared back into the ground and the iron sand and gold dust came back around the Iron beast. But Ishidate soon saw a figure crawling out slowly, it seemed to be the village head who was barely alive. Even after everything that had happened the shinobi remained alive but suffered from serious wounds, he soon crawled to Ishi begging for his life pleading not to end his life. Thinking a bit Ishidate soon had a grin on his face.

Ishidate: "If I do let you live, what will you offer me"

Head: "...You can become leader of the grass"

Ishidate: "Incorrect, I can become leader whether your dead or alive, now prepare to di.."

Head: "Wait wait, I... I will tell you everything about the grass every secret every client.."

Ishidate: "Hmm... everything... I have heard of some rumors about the Grass. Tell me, is it true that *the* items are here?"

Head: "...No...there can only or should only be one within a different country each scattered in different regions."

Ishidate: "Good, you shall take me and my allies there."

After their small conversation Ishidate travelled with the injured village head back to where Al and Franki was. Unfortunatley the rain ninja had died during battle against a proficient grass ninja possibly the only actual jounin in the country worthy of its rank who seemed disfigured and green.

"Al, place that half dead grass ninja over their under one of your illusions, he could be useful to us and meet the village head, he shall take us to one of our intended destinations."

Back to top Go down
phenon
phenon

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:03 am

Al looked at the village head then turned away somewhat disdainly. He then took up the half dead ninja then made him look directly in his sharingan eyes. "It seems we are getting closer to those items", said Al to the conqueror."It should be more interesting from this point".
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:38 am

Nodding to Al, Ishidate and the group followed the village head to remote areas of the Grass country hidden from even the most accurate and detailed maps. Walking through the most thickest of forests there was a large cave behind it with a seal blocking its entrance.

Ishidate: "Undo the seal"

Head: "Im sorry I do not know how to...."

Ishidate soon clentched his hand a bit and iron dust soon formed around the village head's leg and began squeezing tighter and tighter with each passin second. It was not long untill the head screamed and agreed to do it. The seal infront of the cave entrance became lit with flames and vanished.

Ishidate: "Now, go for it."

Head: " ......"

The head soon walked into the cave and a few seconds later he came back out with a mysterious medium sized fan in his hands. It was very charming but the Head remained at the entrance with it and did not come back out having a grim look on his face.

Ishidate: "Well, are you coming out with it or not?"

Head: "I cannot give such a sacred weapon to someone as evil as you!"

Ishidate: "Dont make me laugh, there are ninjas in every village with intentions much more evil than my own... Now pass it over here or die."

Head: "I will do one last thing for my ninjas and die with them!!!!"

As the head said this he ran towards Ishidate, Al and Frankie ripping off his shirt revealing several explosive tags around his torso. He quickly threw wires around the trees trying to block off any escape routes and with one gesture the tags soon lit and exploded causing a fiery death of the head and possibly the group. But Ishidate cautious from the start barely had enough time and covered himself in iron sand and gold dust in a sphere protecting him. Hopefully Al and Frankie had found some way to survive.
Back to top Go down
phenon
phenon

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 am

Not surprised at the head's act as Al was used these kind of things, he was prepared from his meeting with the head. After the explosion some crows began gathering together forming back into Al and Franki. "Its a good thing you sensed his intensions from the first meeting him, master," said franki.
"There were many ninjas like that in my day; willing to die in hopes of bring a few to hell with him."
Al then turned to Ishidate covered in the iron sand and gold dust waiting for the next briefing.
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:46 am

The mixture around Ishi soon broke apart revealing the man unharmed. He dusted off himself and walked forward to where the fan was on the ground. Now kneeling down to pick up the fan, a smile was on his face as he rose back up.

"Well my allies, it seems the first tool, the Bashosen has fallen into our possession along with the Grass country."

As he said this, Ishidate performed the earth release shadow clone technique. Two clones thenc ame forth and proceeded to using the transformation jutsu. One became the late Daimyo of the country while the other just remained the same. Both disappeared from their location and went forth to the different towns.

The clone pretending to be the Daimyo announced that the village head died from intruders and that Ishidate (the other clone) was now in charge. With the ninjas who saw their acts dead, there were no witnesses alive to suspect anything.

"Mission accomplished. We will use the Grass ninja as a spy from now on in order to find the other tools of the Rikudo."

Back to top Go down
phenon
phenon

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 am

Al and Franki were hoping that they would find a promising shinobi in the village and so took off."When you need us just call", said Franki as they walked away.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Ishidate
Ishidate

Ninja's Stats
Battle Stats:

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 am

"No problem.."

Ishidate also, with the banshosen and the grass ninja still under the genjutsu exited the area. With yet another grin on his face he disappeared having bigger plans in mind. The new conqueror of the Grass had now indeed made a name for himself and his allies.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Place of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place of Interest   Place of Interest Empty

Back to top Go down

Place of Interest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ninja world clash :: Minor Nations :: Kusagakure no Sato- Village Hidden in the Grass-
Jump to: